Associate/Administrative Services (Margate Office) - Operator
High School Diploma, Associate Degree or related degree/certification.
Minimum 2 years as an Administrative Assistant and or scheduler.
Skills & Responsibilities:
- Customer Service (Engaging face to face as well as on the telephone with clients and community members).
- Answer calls in a timely professional manner and direct calls to the correct staff/voice mail.
- Give assistance and provide information that is needed by the callers.
- Data Entry
- As assigned.
- As assigned by Finance Department
- General Copying/Scanning
- Distribution and Sorting of mail (Receiving the mail, distribution of the mail, processing the out-going mail, daily).
- Computer savvy.
- Understanding of office functions/machines (fax, phone system, other pertinent equipment).
Please send resume in confidence to email@example.com