ASSOCIATE/ACCESS CENTER (PT M-Thurs. 4pm-8pm)
· Customer Service (Engaging clients, community members and other employees, face to face and on the telephone.
· Greeting and directing vendors (including subpoenas). Scheduling, in person at check out, as well as on the phone for clients.
· Ability to become knowledgeable of who to call for what inquiry or circumstance and/or how to direct.
· Ability to proactively correct and/or diffuse problems that may occur in waiting room or office area.
· Re-scheduling clients by phone or in-person. Responding to requests from existing clients to rescheduling appointments.
· Entering scheduled appointments and documenting client contacts into the electronic health record
· Running reports for outpatient programming.
· Coordinating communication between clients and other external professionals with prescribers.
· Education - High School Diploma, Associate Degree or related degree/certification.
· Experience - Minimum 2 years as an Administrative Assistant and/or scheduler.
· Personal Trait - Ability to work effectively and efficiently in fast paced environment with little drama and with multiple personalities.
Please send resume in confidence to email@example.com