Access Center Supervisor
Supervisor Certification (NJ Board of Social Work Examiners requirement of 20 continuing education credits of post-graduate course-work related to supervision).
This position enjoys client contact, is skilled in evaluation and pairing of client needs to best fit for a therapist. Demonstrates leadership in providing clinical services and oversight of an Access Center team, oral and written communication, conflict management and time management. An integral part of a dynamic, multi-disciplinary team who reviews referrals and provides assignments of therapist or conducts evaluations to refer within or outside of the agency. Delegates responsibilities to Access Center team which includes scheduling, direct service contact with clients, management of outpatient reports, and responsibilities related to the organization of medication provider treatment. A highly organized individual who can coordinate referrals and oversee the scheduling of a team of therapists providing a broad spectrum of services to include depression, anxiety, trauma, and other childhood disorders.
Skills & Responsibilities
- Highly organized in evaluating needs of clients in order to provide management of the referrals to and the scheduling of a team of therapists providing a broad spectrum of services to include depression, anxiety, trauma, and childhood mental health disorders.
- Assist in assessing client needs and overseeing the scheduling of OP clients with the appropriate provider in outpatient services or referring them outside of the agency as appropriate, such as to a higher level of care or length of wait list.
- Acumen for Outpatient Services which include individual therapy for all ages and psychiatry services along with group therapy as available.
- Manage client contacts regarding their treatment process, which could include requests for a transfer of therapist, or disputes about agency policies regarding attendance.
- Complete initial evaluations with incoming clients.
- Oversees the running of outpatient reports.
- Coordinate staff, client, and other external professional communication with prescribers.
- Convey directions of director level to those working in partnership with function. Please send resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org